Saturday, April 28, 2012

My 28th Anniversary with Master

Today, my Master and I celebrate 28 months together as Master and slave.
I believe that every moment that I get to spend with Master is a blessing, and celebrating our love and devotion to one another only once a year doesn't seem enough, so I have asked Master to allow us to celebrate once a month, and he has acquiesced to my romantic frivolities. He is such a wonderful man.

Below is a copy of the card I sent to my Master today in honor of our anniversary:

Happy Anniversary My Darling Master and Owner


My Darling Master, We have reached another milestone in our journey together. This month has been very rocky and tumultuous but we seem to have recovered well and found our footing again, it just goes to show that with enough love and determination and effort, we can overcome almost anything. Things are so much better when we are in harmony with one another. Every day we have together is a blessing, but every peaceful day we have together is a double blessing. You complete me Master, I truly believe that you are my soulmate. I need you as my Master, and I need to be your slave. I love being your slave Master, and I hope that today I will once again earn the honor of being your highly esteemed trophy slave. Remember always My Darling Master, that I love you and am completely devoted to you. I trust you, I respect you, I want and need you as a part of my life. I rely on you heavily. You are my entire world. You are the love of my life, my very best friend, my confidante, my lover, my sounding board, my rock and my soft place to land, and my wonderful Master and Owner. You fulfill me as a woman and as a submissive Master. I don't think I'll ever find another man that meets all my need the way you do. You have done so much for me, and continue to do so much for me. I love you more than anything My Love
With love and devotion, your slave, Krissie

In response to my card, my wonderful Master sent the following:

YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR STATUS AS MY EROTIC TROPHY SLAVE ONCE AGAIN...


This past month was indeed tumultuous for us. The concept of a Master/slave relationship which was hierarchial caught you off guard after all of our years together and you strongly rebelled and caused me great pain and internal tension. Your fears, and perhaps your past experiences, allowed your thoughts to get twisted - to become 'flawed.' It took time for you to realize that any D/s relationship, by definition, was not an equal partnership, that there was a trusting, yet definitive asymmetrical role each partner plays in such a relationship... that the Master and Owner has the final word on everything. When you fully embraced that proposition, our relationship healed and has been the better for it. I love you and will always love you. I will always be devoted to you. I need you in my life. Even in your darkest moments, I will never let you go. While on your kneees and vulnerable, take your rightful place in my life again as my esteemed erotic trophy slave.
Master Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment