Friday, April 27, 2012

An Entry from Master Richard



My Slave:
I met Krissie about 3 years ago. I fell in love with her almost immediately. I love everything about her. I love her completely and care for her spirituality, her health, her body, her academic needs, her career, her family and of course her erotic submissive needs.
My slave has an extraordinary tolerance for pain. She gets off on pain. She gets off on humiliation. She gets off on obeying me and being submissive to me. I require her to proffer homage to me daily, to exercise vigorously and regularly, and to excel as a student
She can be a willful women and has a tendency to show a rough edge. When she pushes my limits, I punish her. And I make her suffer from time-to-time just to test her.
I flog her cunt, cane her ass, cane her tits, cane her inner thighs, and I spank and stretch her nipples,
She wants me to control her, and I do. She wants me to control her body. I control when, and if, she cums, where and when she gets to piss, what she wears, how much she weighs, her hair style, and more.
I have proscribed a demanding early morning ritual for her to keep her mind attuned to the fact that her body is mine and that she is my erotic slave, not my sycophant, but my thoughtful lover and partner.
I need her and love her to pieces, and I always want her to be personally fulfilled and happy.
Master Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment