Monday, April 23, 2012

slave k's revolt against the hierarchy and the aftermath

Recently I revolted against the very foundation of my relationship with Master. I revolted against the hierarchical nature of the D/s dynamic, even though just a few weeks ago I wholeheartedly embraced it. I allowed irrational fears based on past experiences to cloud my judgment and interfere in my relationship with my wonderful Master and Owner.

Master was upset by this turn of events and gave me an ultimatum, to submit completely and show total faith and trust in him or find someone new.

I made the decision to not allow my irrational fears to interfere with my relationship with my wonderful Master and wrote him the following note:

 
Good early Sunday morning Master,
It's a new day and I am ready to continue on the path we embarked on yesterday.
I have let fear hold me back long enough in my life on a variety of issues, but not this time Master.
Our relationship is much too important to me to allow irrational thoughts and fears interfere
I love you Master, and I want and need to be your slave
And I so look forward to earning the honor of being your erotic trophy slave once more Master
with love and devotion, your slave

Also, to remind me not to go down that revolting path again, Master took away my "erotic trophy slave" designation until I prove to him that I am worthy of such a designation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment