Saturday, April 28, 2012

Regaining My Esteemed Erotic Trophy Slave Status

Back in August of 2010, Master and I had an official collaring ceremony and I became his erotic trophy slave, a title I was very proud to earn, but that title also came with the responsibility of being the best slave possible, obeying all of my rules, giving Master complete trust, obedience, and respect at all times.

Throughout the course of my relationship history with my Master, I have learned to be accepting of things I never thought I would be because of negative experiences in the past, but the hardest thing for me to accept has been that a D/s relationship is, by it's very nature and definition, a hierarchical relationship, and I fought very hard against that.

I have see-sawed on the issue quite a bit over the last few months, at times I thought I was in complete agreement with the idea, but then irrational thoughts and fears would enter my mind and I would yank back and rebel against it.

This month, I took Master to his very breaking point on that issue and he gave me two options: to completely accept the notion that our relationship is a hierarchy or to find another Master. I chose to accept.

However, I had hurt and disappointed my Master greatly by revolting against the hierarchy, and as such he felt that I was no longer worthy of the designation of "erotic trophy slave" and would have to earn it back.

Since that time, I have worked diligently to be the best slave possible to prove to my darling Master that I am worthy of being his esteemed erotic trophy slave and today he returned that designation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment