Sunday, December 9, 2012

Forever Love

My Master has recently began to train a new submissive, and that submissive told him that she loved him, even though I know that he loves me and is devoted to me, I couldn't help but feel jealous and expressed that jealousy to him.

Below is his response to my jealousy, and it warmed my heart

Oh, Darling;, haven't I told you that I love you because you are you, that no one can steal my heart from you?. No one will ever be "first" again other than you. Haven't I proved faithful to you for almost 4 years?
Don't do this to yourself - trust me... have confidence in my commitment to you. Know that our love is special and sacred.
I need to know that I can tell you these things without you getting freaked out.
Rest easy in my love and devotion to you, Beauty
Your Devoted Master and Dedicated Owner, Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment