Monday, April 29, 2013

Master's Thoughts

My slave and I have been together for over four years now. I love her and she loves me. This blog gives a pretty accurate reading as to who she is.
For the record, I believe that slave k is an amazing young woman. She is gorgeous. Her beauty speaks for itself, but she is so much more than a beautiful face and a toned and fit body. She has talent. smarts, values, and character, which actually transcend her physical beauty. .
My slave is a complex person with emotional ups and downs - highs and lows. My slave can be defiant, frustrating, argumentative, belligerent, disobedient, and difficult to live with. She also can be charming, delightful, respectful, thoughtful, compliant, and easy to live with.
Slave k has endured many physical and emotional traumas during her young life which have left psychological scars, We are dealing with them systematically. If you read this blog carefully, you will get a glimpse of the beautiful young woman I love so dearly - the young woman I call my Erotic Trophy Slave.

No comments:

Post a Comment